Monday, July 02, 2007

in the wrong?

I am reviewing the events as of recent. I am driven by love and caring, for the most part. In the events in question, I wholly acted out of concern. It can not be helped that I express the fear that one person puts me into by a void in communication. Should the person in question feel anything when I communicate a frustration brought on by above mentioned lack of communication, it lies on their field of emotion. I am not to be held to a higher standard of responsibility for others emotions than the ones who I am affecting with response to the situation they have created. Simple enough?

In contraction:
How is it that I am getting blamed for hurting the feelings of a guy who causes me to be worried out of my mind? Who drew first blood? Accidental? Obviously, but that doesn't cover up the fact that it is sloppy of him. He is a person of clumsy character. I already gave him his due (that is debatable) inch. He may work his way up to a mile, once he gives back an inch.