Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Why I am better than you

Not you, but some people. I have realized something. i have pictures on face book that are of me and of others. duh. But others only have pictures of them doing things that pertain to their major. They have friends, but only friends that are in their department, therefore am not my friend, even if we are in the same department. I am speaking about A certain theatre student. This person goes to every single cast party and ever single show that OSU touches. and it is because of this that so many think she has a booming social life, myself included until recently. but then I realized that she will be one of those people that is so alive right now, but then just a creepy person after that. I on the other hand have been making connections with real people that are outside of this university. Dome are theatre people, like John of LDT. while others are real people like ice cream makers. This girl even works in the theatre department. She will be so very lost come graduation.