Monday, November 27, 2006

You see me?

I know you can see me. I have invited you into my world.

It is times like these, when i am so busy with so much that one thing will come crashing through the ice and will hit me head on. It is not what you might expect, believe me, being round about is not an accident here. these things happen to everyone, well everyone that I have ever come to meet. I have touched you, barely, and you have touched me back. but i know that your touch will do so much more for me. I know that I am just one more guy that you saw one day. But, to me, you are, well... leaving me voiceless. You have already done so much in this small world and have made your mark on many. While it remains that others have passed by me, not speaking a word to me; you stopped... and waved... and looked... and saw... and I knew... that you were untouchable. Go ahead and leave your mark on me, I won't stop you. But, please don't worry if I can't move your mind or touch your soul.

Please, remember that i know you know who you are. And that if you are wondering, well, than it must not be you.