Monday, November 27, 2006

alone

time for an update. I realize something. Should someone care enough to read these, than they care enough about me to deserve the truth about them.
So, gentleman who have affected my life (in a manner of lust) include, but are no limited to; Dave, Dwayne, Anthony, Cole, Matt (not the one you are thinking of...), other Matt (that one), Ben (sorry buddy, I have to admit, I would jump your bones if I could (P.S. thanks for the gun show.)). And that is about it for today. That is the sad thing. I thought of each one of these guy today. in various ways (some because I actually saw them), but each one. kinda pathetic? but, let me tell you all something;
If I had to pick one to sleep next to it is Matt (the assumed one).
One to get a great big hug from, it is definitely Cole.
One to see again over pizza and Beer, Dwayne is my main man.
One to hold my forehead against his in the rain (my romanticized visualization of strength in despair.) is Dave.
One to pin down and say, "I knew you would like this" it would be other Matt.
One to slap around a bit until he comes to his senses and sees the writing on the wall; Anthony.
but, Ben gets nothing. Imagine that.
I did not originally intend to put the above part in, but I guess that is what happens.

Alright, so the moral.
take a small risk. Show someone that you care. Even if you caring is strapping them to a table and bust out the bull whips. For Godsake! Just show them you care.