Sunday, December 02, 2012


Story of motivation dying:
 1. Hey, I want to get in shape. I CAN DO IT!        
2. How the heck do I do it? Let's do some research...
3. Great, I found the perfect routine for my body type.  I can make this work!
4. How the fuck do I do this exercise?!?  And I need the equipment... I should go to a gym!
 5. A membership costs how much!?!  And  I am embarrassed to even be here until I'm in better shape, and know how to do these exercises, and how much weight to put on the stupid bar... oh, wait, the bar alone weighs 45 pounds!?! can I even lift that?!?
6. Maybe I can find a friend to go with me and he can tell me how much weight to use and how to do each of the exercises on this little sheet I printed offline... No? "I'll slow you down?" "your schedule is too different than mine?" "you charge HOW MUCH to do that?... YOU'RE NOT EVEN A PERSONAL TRAINER! DON'T YOU HAVE TO GET CERTIFIED OR SOMETHING BEFORE YOU CAN CHARGE ME?!?"
7.  i can't do it.