Friday, April 23, 2010

Moving

Moving sucks, it is extremely stressful. Often times people joke that moving is easy if you have all your friends to help. But the truth is that what sucks more packing stuff up in boxes and deciding what you have to throw away than moving those boxes. I can get rid of a lot of stuff in my apartment, but I really like most of it. I moved from a really huge place (an entire 3rd floor of a house) to really small place, I got rid of more than half of my stuff. Now I am moving someplace with another person, one who has the same predicament as I do. Josh and I both have... lots of stuff. And neither of us thinks the other will be able to consolidate while each of us feels confident in our own ability to do so. Best case scenario: we both get rid of a lot of junk. Worse case scenario: our friends bitch about the huge number of boxes.