Tuesday, September 08, 2009

embarrassibng moments

I was at my university checking some french vocab words in the library atwww.freestranslation.com... I accidentaly switched the last two letters to freeTRANSLATINO and this gross website popped up...and the boy next to me saw and moved away. lol ugh.
--Socks

My most embarrassing moment (although no one noticed, which is an absolute miracle) was when I was eating dinner with my parents, and reached for my bottle of root beer and started to chug it down, when I realized that it tasted......different. That's when I realized that I was chugging down the barbeque sauce straight from the bottle.......
--AnimeLoverCam

But one of my worst was when I thought ome random dude in the swimming pool was my Dad and I jumped on his back 0.0 I was horrfied lol.

My friend has a good one xD She was with her mum and this other woman and her mum though the other woman was pregnant so she said "oooh, when the baby due?" and the other woman was all emmbarrassed and replied "Oh, i'm not pregnant. It's just fat,"
xDDDD The poor woman lol.
--LoopyLou