Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The forum


I am back on the forum, and it is funny the stuff that comes up on a private forum. People will say things that they wouldn't say on a public forum.

Looking over a weary shoulder, counting the sunsets this midsummers day, my mind wandered. Missed opportunities, lost loves, turning points in ones life, different goals, I pondered how many times, and with how many different people I'd fallen in love with.

Yes, I believe you can fall in love with more than one person in a lifetime, real love, that carries obsessional and passionate thougts and feelings, caring and thoughtful, really in love.

I thought, and counted six people I'd fallen in love with, some interupted by tragedy, others by my stupidity, and youthful foolishness, wanderlust and immaturity. I did in fact miss opportunities for love, and yes I fell in love with more than one person at the same time. I think that this is natural, and can happen to anyone,,,,,,,?

Discontented by the thought of monogomy,,,,,,no. I wanted marriage, and no, not a polygamy by nature fanatic, just a bunch of circumstances, that deprived me of experiences some people in my age group share w/one person for a lifetime.

Do people fall in love with more than one person in a lifetime, and is it possible to truly be in love with more than one person at one time. I think yes, I was wondering what you thought,,,,,,,

Jerry C.


I am not one to love, especially to admit that I might love. I none the less answered his post with one of my own.
-omit-