Sunday, September 28, 2008

people

The exact reason for the ticking of people is a mystery to me. I don't pretend to know who everyone around me is. Of course I know a bit about all of them, but none of them do I understand completely. For example there are three people that have recently started to visit me at work very often.
The first is an old friend who has recently returned to America. Little has changed between she and I, and that is good.
The second is a gentleman who has come to the store for quite some time. Things have recently become different when I saw another side of him, outside of his mother and father.
The third is a new face, who I am still very confused about. The funniest thing is, I know so little about any of them, especially this last one.
I mean I know what they do for a living and all that, and I know a great deal about there dietary habits, even outside of ice cream. But they are still almost strangers to me.
Moral: People will always show you anew face if you let them. Brush of the unpleasant details and get to the heart of the person, from here you can decide where you fall.