Tuesday, August 28, 2007

RMA RAM

I need to RMA my RAM. Hahah. funny. But the good news is that it will be free, I have a lifetime warranty for the ram, that is why I will buy buffalo from now on. Also, thus caused my computer to have problems. Long story made short, Nortac (my Titan quest player) is dead gone. I might have to just reinstall everything, because it seems that the whole game has gone crazy, the wrong screens are loading and all that.
on other news, i am pissed at myself for a few things... most involving the most diminutive things possible. I need to get back into school, I need to meet new people. I need to get laid.
Sam helped me to understand something the other night, sometimes people go out looking for things, like to get laid, and then the meet someone that they think will put out, but then that person won't put out. There is nothing wrong with being that second person.