Monday, March 26, 2007

Cook Out

SO, Sam and Page returned from spring break today. It was nice having them back, page brought a very cool lamp which I put up. Also, I decided that we should have a cook out tonight for their return. This is a big thing because it is different than most happening in this household. I made a decision. That never happens. There was the three of us, Matt (BF), Alexia, and James. Now, a short bio about the above.

Me- If you don't know who I am , you need to step back from the site.
Page- Same as above, the roommate and friend.
Sam- Roommie number 2
Alexia- Laughy girl who is the best friend of Sam and a family friend.
Matt- my boyfriend, who I am trying to spend time with before he leaves for Boston.
James- Sam's guy. He isn't her boyfriend, but there is more than just friendship there.

Now, it was nice to have them all over. Matt brought coals for the grill, and everything else was brought out by others... except me.
That is not a new trend. I tend to be the taker in this house. I take from the others, let me rephrase, they all tend to provide... kinda pathetic of me? yes.

Moral of the story--
those who love you are happy to care for you, as well as care about you.